From Sean Clark Hess <seanh...@gmail.com>
Subject Rename a database?
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 19:04:15 GMT
I need to import vast amounts of data into a couch database every night. The
company providing us the data does not provide a list of changes, so we need
to regenerate everything from scratch.

I was thinking that it would be nice if I could create a new database in
couch, copy in all the new data, then rename them once it is done. That way
my old data can stay live while the new data is importing.

Is there a way to rename databases? So, I would have an "imported_data"
database, create a "new_imported_database", then delete the old and rename
the new when the import finished.

Any other ideas?