From Brian Candler <B.Cand...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Upgrading an existing Couch's authentication
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2010 20:39:27 GMT
On Tue, Feb 09, 2010 at 02:39:52PM -0500, Aaron Quint wrote:
> Yeah, I definitely pushed - you must have the latest copy. I think the
> BulkSave Error happens if you're not logged in.

I was in admin party mode. But if I create and use an explicit admin, it's OK:

$ couchapp push . http://admin:admin@localhost:5984/swinger
[INFO] Visit your CouchApp here:
http://admin:admin@localhost:5984/swinger/_design/swinger/index.html
$

... and I get the welcome presentation too.

Very cool app! The fade/slide transitions don't work for me (under either
Firefox or Chrome) if I hit the right-arrow button; I get a blank screen
until I press F5.  But I can certainly live without those.

Regards,

Brian.