From Mario Scheliga <ma...@sourcegarden.de>
Subject Re: Chaining of views/MapReduce
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2010 22:15:58 GMT
Hi Norman,

updating a document from map-function its not possible and seems to be
the wrong way.
Thinking of map function processing docs seperatly (sandbox), so you
are able to
spread the execution over thousand of servers ;-)

greez
mario

--
Sourcegarden GmbH HR: B-104357
Steuernummer: 37/167/21214 USt-ID: DE814784953