From Zachary Zolton <zachary.zol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Search feature ?
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2010 17:53:41 GMT
On the downloads page, there's a pre-built JAR for v0.4:

http://github.com/rnewson/couchdb-lucene/downloads

The README linked that page has instructions for unpacking the file.

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 3:47 AM,  <medips@mac.com> wrote:
> I have tried to install couchdb-lucene without success. I use CouchDB 0.11.0b823203 under
MacOSX 10.6.2 and followed the 4 steps explained to build couchdb-lucene. I tried with the
last version and the v0.4 release (as it seems the 0.4 is the version for CouchDB 0.11) .
Last step I suppose I have to configure by updating the /path/to/couch/etc/couchdb/local.ini
file, isn't it right?

> On the 0.5-SNAPSHOT-dist mvn succeed but the bin/run does not work and I did not find
how to start the couchdb-lucene server.

> On mvn the v0.4 tests failed:
>  T E S T S
> Running com.github.rnewson.couchdb.lucene.TikaTest
> Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 3.023 sec
> Running org.apache.nutch.analysis.lang.LanguageIdentifierTest
> Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.63 sec
> Running com.github.rnewson.couchdb.lucene.LanguageIdentifierTest
> Tests run: 12, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 1, Time elapsed: 0.729 sec
> Running com.github.rnewson.couchdb.lucene.RhinoTest
> Tests run: 8, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.913 sec
> Running com.github.rnewson.couchdb.lucene.IntegrationTest
> Tests run: 2, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 12.183 sec <<<
FAILURE!