From Randall Leeds <randall.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About the lounge
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2010 00:11:35 GMT
On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 09:42, Markus Jelsma <markus@buyways.nl> wrote:

> What is actually considered the primary place for Lounge related wiki
> and downloads? On code.google i get a redirect to tilgovi's github but
> it contains very little information on the wiki. It was, however,
> updated january the 6th?!? The wiki on code.google contains a lot more
> information but the install instructions are slightly different.

That'd be my github. Feel free to help migrate the wiki, I've just been lazy
:).

> Of course, i uttely failed to install everything because different
> wiki's mention files in different locations etc. Will try again later.
> Hopefully someone knows a reliable single source of information on this
> topic and got a succesul setup of a cluster of nodes?

I'm a single reliable source of information!
The Getting Started guide on the github wiki should be (mostly) accurate and
I'm interested to hear about any snags you have following it.
Feel free to get in touch with me directly via email or tilgovi on IRC.