From Nathan Stott <nrst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sample couchdb application
Date Sun, 03 Jan 2010 21:07:29 GMT
CouchDB is indeed great for this usecase.  I've worked on a similar site
that is in beta currently.  It uses a CouchDB backend.
http://forum.motorpool.com/questions?most-recent

<http://forum.motorpool.com/questions?most-recent>We use a semi-traditional
middle-tier running on Narwhal <http://narwhaljs.org/>and Jack for some
business logic and authentication though.