From Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CouchDB speakers
Date Fri, 15 Jan 2010 21:18:05 GMT
Another one:

It'd be great to have a flood of talk proposals and case studies at OSCON:

Call for participation is open for another week or so.
http://en.oreilly.com/oscon2010

The conference is July 19-23rd in Portland Oregon. Especially stories
of personal experience with CouchDB would be appreciated by this
audience.

Chris

--
Chris Anderson