From Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: sample couchdb application
Date Sun, 03 Jan 2010 21:31:43 GMT
On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 12:03 PM, Matteo Caprari
<matteo.caprari@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Chris.
>
> I haven't actually integrated nor automated anything: I run jsdoc
> manually before each redeploy. I'm looking into an
> integration with couchap but christmas got in the way and accomplished
> nothing yet.
>
> I think I had some problems with ordering by question date because answers don't
> have the question timestamp and didn't know what key to emit to keep
> the item adjacent.

The way I handle this in Sofa is by having two views:

One would be all questions by date.

The other is questions together with answers by date. (The question
and answer groups are in this view in a random order).

There's no sane way to do the second view with the questions also
sorted by date...

Chris

--
Chris Anderson