From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: in _stats, how is couchdb.request_time calculated?
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2010 13:31:29 GMT
Oh, I see what you're saying. I'll have to dig into it this weekend
when I get home. You're actually giving me something worth thinking
about as I just trawl through email occasionally to burn time.
Internet cafes are a brief respite from trying to walk on the ice
rinks that are Britain's sidewalks.

Paul Davis