From Benoit Chesneau <>
Subject Re: FOSDEM (Was: CouchDB speakers)
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2010 21:32:35 GMT
On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 4:27 PM, Dirk-Willem van Gulik
<> wrote:
> Speaking of this - who is planning to go to fosdem (; brussels, in a months
time) ?
> Thanks,
> Dw.
> This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which
are not the views of the BBC unless specifically stated.
> Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it and
notify the sender immediately.
I will be at FOSDEM too. I've give a track on sunday. There is also a
devroom couchapp oriented :

Maybe we can meet there. CouchDB + belgium beer seems to be relaxing.

- benoƮt

View raw message