From fana <>
Subject Re: Questions on replication (how to prevent DELETEs and resync deleted documents)
Date Sun, 03 Jan 2010 11:31:31 GMT

I tried your method and it works.

The problem is, that I can undelete a document
but the data it carried is gone.

It seems this is normal behavior:

"The doc itself is gone, the deleted stub is still there for
replication conflict resolution."

So you can't really resurrect a deleted document with its data
or is there some other way?

On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 09:17:53 -0800, Troy Kruthoff <>
> I believe the revision does change when you delete the doc, meaning
> the delete will be replicated to your "master" for which you can
> monitor changes and un-delete the document, causing it's rev to again
> be modified and re-replicated to the slaves.
> Troy

View raw message