From med...@mac.com
Subject Re: Search feature ?
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2010 09:47:23 GMT
I have tried to install couchdb-lucene without success. I use CouchDB 0.11.0b823203 under MacOSX
10.6.2 and followed the 4 steps explained to build couchdb-lucene. I tried with the last version
and the v0.4 release (as it seems the 0.4 is the version for CouchDB 0.11) . Last step I suppose
I have to configure by updating the /path/to/couch/etc/couchdb/local.ini file, isn't it right?

On the 0.5-SNAPSHOT-dist mvn succeed but the bin/run does not work and I did not find how
to start the couchdb-lucene server.

On mvn the v0.4 tests failed:
 T E S T S
Running com.github.rnewson.couchdb.lucene.TikaTest
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 3.023 sec
Running org.apache.nutch.analysis.lang.LanguageIdentifierTest
Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.63 sec
Running com.github.rnewson.couchdb.lucene.LanguageIdentifierTest
Tests run: 12, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 1, Time elapsed: 0.729 sec
Running com.github.rnewson.couchdb.lucene.RhinoTest
Tests run: 8, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.913 sec
Running com.github.rnewson.couchdb.lucene.IntegrationTest
Tests run: 2, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 12.183 sec <<< FAILURE!

Results :

Failed tests:
  index(com.github.rnewson.couchdb.lucene.IntegrationTest)
  longIndex(com.github.rnewson.couchdb.lucene.IntegrationTest)

Any help or detailed doc welcome!
I would be so happy to finally being able to run couchdb-lucene.

Thanks.
Joel