From Alex P <apede...@kolosy.com>
Subject cdb-lucene question (is there a better place for these?)
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2010 20:49:49 GMT
my current usage of cdb-lucene requires me to pass in fairly long queries,
long enough that i think i might hit a url length limit sooner or later. are
there  plans to support a keys-style POST operation? it would even be
conceivable to submit an object graph rather than a string query, which
would hopefully speed the parsing process (translate straight into a lucene
query object, rather than parsing the other form).

if not, this is something that i'll definitely pursue in a fork.

apologies if there is a better place for this question.

thanks,
alex