From Senthilkumar Peelikkampatti <senthilkumar.peelikkampa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hovercraft query_view enhancement
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2010 03:43:53 GMT
Thanks Chris & Grempe...
I am able to get include_docs working by following
couch_httpd_view.erl. before jumping into details, I want to explain
why hovercraft is matter for me. I am using couchdb for my web
application which purely erlang based. I don't see the benefit using
http/REST in my app as the benefit of load balancing/caching etc
outweighs performance gain of 6-7 times (whopping 700%) and it is
sweet of erlang as it excels distributed processing why can't utilize
that? I plan to have read & write process group so that it can be
utilized for master/slave and master-master setup. My app currently
using couchbeam but I am planning to migrate to hovercraft. Hovercraft
is one of the mechanism whcih pulls erlangers into couchdb and hence I
strongly recommend to keep grooming hovercraft along with couchdb.

Back to Hovercraft, I just tweaked make_map_row_fold_fun to call
couch_httpd_view:view_row_obj and include doc is now working but as
Joscha found, end_key is not used and I try to use it (used
couch_httpd_view:make_key_options) but I am not able to make it work
properly as the results are skewed and I will try to find out more.
Thanks for stopping by....

Thanks,
Senthil

--