From Michael Miller <m...@cloudant.com>
Subject Re: Building IFI View for Text Queries
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2010 21:07:22 GMT
And please note that you can compact that view index as well.  For
documents that are frequently updated, you will see a huge gain in
both space, build, and query performance by compacting the view
indices (at least based on our experiences at cloudant).

Also, there was some work on implementations of various tokenizers in
JS, but for the life of me I can't find the link to the code anymore.

-Mike