From Klaus Pieslinger <>
Subject invite codes?
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2010 12:57:10 GMT
Hi all,

We're developing a project for querying and managing data on plants and
other botanic-related documents from Flex/AIR and we're giving CouchDB a
try. So far we're playing with local databases and we love the JSON/REST
approach, but we'd like to get access to some public hosting; we noticed
there's some for testing purposes at but we're being asked for an
invite code.
Does anybody know how those invites are handed out?