From Alan Mock <docm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: View Creation Failure
Date Sun, 31 Jan 2010 07:47:07 GMT
It turns out that there is something wrong with my CouchDB installation.  I
switched to using a different server and didn't run the test suite before I
tried this.  Almost all of the tests fail so I'll try to fix that before I
look into this specific error any more. My view is just "function(doc) {
emit(doc.path, doc.hash)}" and I'm using CouchDB 0.10.1 on OpenSolaris
snv_111b.

Thanks,
Alan