From Matteo Caprari <matteo.capr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "not a row 'reset'" in my logs
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2010 19:16:57 GMT
Yes it's the twitted stuff :)

There are two apps on the same couch, both mildly used. By looking at
the logs I can't find a pattern that links the error to one or the
other, much less to a particular _list. The good news is that there
are only 4 list functions....

The design docs are
http://caprazzi.net:5984/fortytwo/_design/fortytwo
http://caprazzi.net:5984/stats/_design/app

Looking at the timestamps of the errors, i'd look at the /stats app
first, but it may be a mirage...

Thanks and good luck :)

--
:Matteo Caprari