From Zachary Zolton <zachary.zol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: _list behaves weird on start() after using getRow()
Date Thu, 31 Dec 2009 16:52:00 GMT
Joscha,

FYI, there's been a LOT of refactoring of the view server interaction,
since I last looked at this problem. So, those old patches probably
aren't directly applicable to the JavaScript.

I'm guessing though that couch_httpd_show:start_list_resp is probably
still the place to get started on the Erlang side—if either of us
become motivated enough to dig in. Gawd, I need to get better at
Erlang already—New Years resolution...? (^_-)

Cheers,

Zach