From Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Filtered Replication on 0.10 Roadmap
Date Sat, 05 Dec 2009 18:52:29 GMT
On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 2:55 AM, Hatem Ben Yacoub <hatemben@gmail.com> wrote:
> Someone can update the roadmap, or update me about filtered
> replication, It's on the 0.10 roadmap, mentioned briefly in the
> O'Reilly book, and we are at 0.10.1 and I can't find more details
> about it.

The current status is that there is an API for filtering the _changes
feed. The replicator in 0.10 consumes the changes feed, so the next
step is getting the replicator to use the filter API.

There is work in progress on this, so it should be fully ready to go in 0.11.

Chris

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchrisa.net