From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB Test Suite Mostly Fails
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2009 16:52:41 GMT
Can you run the couchjs binary on the command line?

Something like:

$ couchjs /usr/local/share/couchdb/server/main.js

And then type ["reset"] and hit enter. If that fails can you paste the output?

Paul Davis

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 11:49 AM, Joshua Brickner
<joshua.brickner@me.com> wrote:
> I have a new, clean installation of Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6.2) I've installed CouchDB
and all dependencies. CouchDB seems to work OK at first, I can run futon and use it. However,
problems arise when I run the Test Suite I get a myriad of errors. You can view my couchdb.log
file here: http://gist.github.com/257972