From Paul Davis <>
Subject Re: CouchDB Test Suite Mostly Fails
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2009 16:52:41 GMT
Can you run the couchjs binary on the command line?

Something like:

$ couchjs /usr/local/share/couchdb/server/main.js

And then type ["reset"] and hit enter. If that fails can you paste the output?

Paul Davis

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 11:49 AM, Joshua Brickner
<> wrote:
> I have a new, clean installation of Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6.2) I've installed CouchDB
and all dependencies. CouchDB seems to work OK at first, I can run futon and use it. However,
problems arise when I run the Test Suite I get a myriad of errors. You can view my couchdb.log
file here:
> Most of the errors are like this: {"error":"os_process_error","reason":"{exit_status,133}"}
> The tests screech to halt on the "view_collation" test. And this message is displayed
at the bottom:
> 44 of 55 test(s) run, 33 failures (9459 ms)
> Does anyone know what the problem could be?
> - Josh

View raw message