From Patrick Barnes <mrtr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sorting documents using multiple keys
Date Thu, 24 Dec 2009 12:07:10 GMT
Perhaps if you have a document set small enough to retrieve by explicit
keys, you can just sort by date on the client?

-Patrick

On 24/12/2009 9:17 PM, "Borja Martín" <borjam@dagi3d.net> wrote:

Hi,
thanks for your answer. The thing is that this solution only works for
single keys and I can't use the startkey/endkey params in the POST request
with the 'keys' param in order to query for multi keys

(Thanks for the include_docs tip :))

Regards

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 3:43 AM, Anand Chitipothu <anandology@gmail.com
>wrote:

> > Then, I create a view to store the documents for each tag: > > > >
function(doc) { > > for(v...

-- def dagi3d(me) case me when :web then "http://dagi3d.net" when :twitter
then "http://twi...