From Timothy Baldridge <tbaldri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: vmware appliance
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2009 16:57:05 GMT
I had some issues with CouchDB on Windows...you might try using a IP
address instead of a DNS name. Switching from localhost to 127.0.0.1
cut my response time from 3-5 sec just a few ms. It seems the windows
DNS routine fail epicly at times.

Timothy

--
“One of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was
that–lacking zero–they had no way to indicate successful termination