From Joshua Brickner <joshua.brick...@me.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB Test Suite Mostly Fails
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2009 16:56:08 GMT
On Dec 16, 2009, at 9:52 AM, Paul Davis wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 11:49 AM, Joshua Brickner
> <joshua.brickner@me.com> wrote:
>> I have a new, clean installation of Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6.2) I've installed
CouchDB and all dependencies. CouchDB seems to work OK at first, I can run futon and use it.
However, problems arise when I run the Test Suite I get a myriad of errors. You can view my
couchdb.log file here: http://gist.github.com/257972

>> Most of the errors are like this: {"error":"os_process_error","reason":"{exit_status,133}"}
>>
>> The tests screech to halt on the "view_collation" test. And this message is displayed
at the bottom:

>> 44 of 55 test(s) run, 33 failures (9459 ms)
>>
>> Does anyone know what the problem could be?
>>
>> - Josh
>>

> Can you run the couchjs binary on the command line?
>
> Something like:
>
> $ couchjs /usr/local/share/couchdb/server/main.js
>
> And then type ["reset"] and hit enter. If that fails can you paste the output?
>
> Paul Davis

This is what I get:

macinjosh:~ Josh$ couchjs /usr/local/share/couchdb/server/main.js
dyld: Library not loaded: Darwin_DBG.OBJ/libjs.dylib
  Referenced from: /usr/local/lib/couchdb/bin/couchjs
  Reason: image not found
Trace/BPT trap

- Josh