From Lars Vange Jørgensen <>
Subject Re: Link to the couchdb wiki from ?
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2009 09:50:28 GMT
> so indeed for browsers with non english default language home is th
> default of moinmoin. It could be change in account settings waiting a
> change in server configuration.

Right, changing my browser locale to en_US I also end on the couchdb frontpage. Running in
my default (Danish) locale http://wiki.apache/couchdb shows same info as
which is a danish translation of the MoinMoin frontpage. Similar problem for German locale,
where frontpage is - a german version of moinmoin

Lars Vange Jørgensen