From ujay68 <uja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error compacting a database on Windows
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2009 12:29:58 GMT
Thanks for answering. I now found this issue which looks like the same topic:

Any chance of re-opening that one? Not having compaction would make
CouchDB essentially unavailable on Windows, which would be very
unfortunate ideed. (I'm 100% pro Linux, but many customers and project
managers aren't, and convincing them of switching to a NoSQL solution
will be tricky enough even without convincing them to leave Windows at
the same time ... ;-)

Jay