From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to make equivalent of WHERE on JOINed table in CouchDB?
Date Sun, 13 Dec 2009 17:10:09 GMT

On 12 Dec 2009, at 12:42, Roger Binns wrote:

> Paweł Stawicki wrote:
>> Crossposting from stackoverflow.com.
>
> When you post the same question in two places do you expect respondents to
> have to check all of them before responding and after responding for
> followups?  (Yes, this is a rude and unhelpful thing to do.)

Hi Roger,

you're spot on with the criticism of cross-posting questions. But I don't think
we should be this harsh about it ;) — The worst that could happen is that
people stop asking questions and I certainly don't want that.

The underlying problem is probably that the mailing list archives lack
any sort of features that people find useful on StackOverflow. Maybe
there's an angle to solve this in a nice way.

Cheers
Jan