From Andreas Pavlogiannis <paulogiann.couc...@gmail.com>
Subject Reduce Question
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2009 23:32:59 GMT
Hello,

I have created a filesystem so that each document is either a file or a
folder (having the respective attribute), and has it's path stored in a
list. For example document /root/home/photos/party has a path attribute:
['root', 'home', 'photos']. I would like to have a reduce function in order
to calculate the total size of each file and folder, and each time get the
result using the key value in queues.

Is it possible? And if so, could you provide me some pointers please?

Thanks,

Andreas