From Anh <7za...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Comment tree design in CouchDB?
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 01:56:20 GMT
I've been thinking about it, and related to my original question on storing
the comment tree in a single doc, does anyone see a problem with this
approach?:

When a comment is added and a revision conflict is detected, you deserialize
the latest version of the comment tree and merge the two versions
programmatically, and then reattempt the update.

In my case, seems this would suffice due to the comment tree size likely
being small, and also not having to worry about deleted/removed comments.

Thoughts?

Thanks