From "Leonardo M." Ramé <l.r...@griensu.com>
Subject Re: Should I use CouchDb?
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2009 17:39:35 GMT
El jue, 10-12-2009 a las 09:26 -0800, Chris Anderson escribió:
> CouchDB is specifically designed for occasionally-connected use cases.
> If you can fit your data model into CouchDB, then you should be able
> to run it in multiple locations, and reconcile/update data with
> replication when a network connection is available.

Knowing this, I seems that CouchDb is the way to go. In my model, each
health organization have a database server that must replicate its data
in planned intervals, twice a day for example.

This raises a question. Does the Replicator sends the whole database
from one server to another then do a diff between them?, or it has a
more lightweight approach?.

--
Leonardo M. Ramé
http://leonardorame.blogspot.com