From Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: filters for _changes dont seem to work
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2009 04:07:18 GMT
On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 11:12 AM, slubowsky@netzero.net
<slubowsky@netzero.net> wrote:
> I am trying to use a simple filter to filter the changes I get when asking for changes
using the _changes API.

> I find that often the filter is not even called (I write a message to the log when the
filter is called, when it returns false, and when it returns true) and I don't get changes
I should have received (especially changes to existing documents, new documents seem to do
better, deletes never get included, not even the first one).

I've committed a test and a fix for the case where a longpoll would
return with an empty results list when the first change does not match
the filter.

This fix should make the behavior more predictable. Please try it
again and let me know how it works.

Thanks for reporting.

Chris

--