From Smrchy <smr...@gmail.com>
Subject Help with couchdb-lucene
Date Sat, 28 Nov 2009 13:38:45 GMT
Hi,

i don't know what i'm missing - maybe someone can push me in the right
direction?

I installed couchdb-lucene 0.4 and couchdb seems to start without errors.

I created a document:

{
   "_id": "_design/lucene",
   "_rev": "2-f7d29646a16db961903f7d7b73fe1d77",
   "fulltext": {
       "by_name": {
           "index": "function(doc) { var ret=new Document(); ret.add(
doc.name); return ret }"
       }
   }
}

I got lots of documents with doc.name = "somename" and some other fields in
the database.

Now whatever i do i can't query a document.

I either get "database/lucene/by_name is not a valid view" with this query:
http://127.0.0.1:5984/database/_fti/lucene/by_name?q=Peter

The above is the only design document i got in the db so far. Do i need
another one?

Some help would be appreciated :)

Thx
Patrick