From Smrchy <smr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Brain check on CouchDB views
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 14:43:11 GMT
Hi Markus,
those simple steps you take are very interesting - i was also running into
those big reduce problems. Though i admit i am still far away from
understanding everything about reduce and rereduce.

In you example how would you give back only the top 50 tags out of all your
tags in your

global_tags?group=true

Is there an easy way for this?

Patrick