From Daniel Truemper <daniel.truem...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Sorting items by number of votes
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 18:47:57 GMT

> Why would a list be any less efficient than sorting on the client
> side?  You
> could even use the view API to constrain the results sent to the
> list where
> appropriate.
I did not want to say that a list is less efficient than sorting on
the client side. But (again AFAIK) the list function can format the
view's output in the order the view returns the values. So in Devon's
case where he wants to sort the view by value instead of key, a list
will not make any difference with respect to the sorting...

Maybe I am wrong and the list function can sort by value...???

Daniel