From "Coffman, Timothy A" <tim.coff...@Vanderbilt.Edu>
Subject RE: Lounge issues
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 22:20:55 GMT
Mark,

I got the same message yesterday.  I solved it by creating the directory
"./rpms".  I don't know why it doesn't already exist, but creating it
allowed the build to proceed.

> RPM build errors:

>    Cannot create rpms/i386: No such file or directory

>    Could not open rpms/i386/lounge-dumb-proxy-1.0.0.i386.rpm: No such
file or directory

Later, while building, re-building, and re-buliding again, I had to
occasionally delete the temporary directory (created in /tmp) where
build_rpm.sh complained that "nginx.old" was being found when it
shouldn't be.  If you hit the same problem, that worked for me.

Tim Coffman

Vanderbilt University Medical Center

(615) 936-6496