From Kevin Ferguson <ke...@meebo-inc.com>
Subject RE: Lounge issues
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 16:22:02 GMT
Mark, I think the build instructions on the wiki are out of date.  Can you try going to the
top of the source tree and running:

./configure
make
sudo make install

That should be cleaner than the build_rpm scripts now.  Let me know if you run into any more
troubles.

Kevin
From: Mark Vigeant [mark.vigeant@riskmetrics.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2009 2:36 PM
To: user@couchdb.apache.org
Subject: RE: Lounge issues

Timothy,

I actually just did that and it worked. Thank you!

I've run into a bunch of errors since then though, and I've slowly come to the
sudo /etc/init.d/dumbproxy start
command. But it's not working because it says:
$Starting Lounge Dumbproxy (NGINX): start-stop-daemon: stat /usr/bin/nginx-lounge: No such
file or directory (No such file or directory)
So when I try to create the directory /usr/bin/nginx-lounge and run it again I get
$Starting Lounge Dumbproxy (NGINX): start-stop-daemon: Unable to start /usr/bin/nginx-lounge:
Permission denied (Permission denied)

Any advice here?