From Alex P <apede...@kolosy.com>
Subject couchdb dev in windows
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 04:23:35 GMT
i put an app together for myself (i do .net + couchdb work, so work on
windows) to make my life a bit easier with developing in couch, and i
figured it might be useful to someone besides me. it's a standalone app that
i'm also going to set up as a visual studio plugin (that's in the works, but
not ready for primetime yet). lets you create/edit views and lucene indexes,
run 'em, etc. also has some options for scripting in/out views to file and
to other cdbs.

app is called loveseat, and is available on github -
http://github.com/kolosy/LoveSeat

feedback (and commits :) is always welcome.

thanks,
alex.