From Nabeel SIDDIQUI <>
Subject Market analysis to understand the web infrastructure needs
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 16:32:02 GMT

We are a group of graduate students from MIT Sloan and HBS trying to
understand the web infrastructure needs and seek expert advice.

In order for you to help us, we have prepared an online questionnaire which
requires less than 5 minutes of your valuable time.

Kindly click or cut-and-paste the link below in your web browser to start
the questionnaire:
We thank you again for your time and reassure you that your contribution is
highly valuable for the success of our research.

Warm Regards,

MIT Sloan 2010