From Adam Petty <adamjpe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: libmozjs-dev conflict in Karmic
Date Sun, 08 Nov 2009 05:43:51 GMT
I've just completed the same task using apt-get on karmic.

I recommend you attempt to "stop" couchdb using /etc/init.d/couchdb stop....
then browse to it.  It will report "stopped" and then not stop, and then
proceed to try to fill your /var/log/couch....  with restart errors until
you reboot your machine.

The couch repos are just not working well at the moment... so that's not
really an option either.

I reinstalled firefox after the uninstall and no issues at the moment...but
did I break something else, or was that req just for building couch?