From Hector Castro <hectcas...@gmail.com>
Subject Stock Ticker Document Design
Date Sat, 28 Nov 2009 16:32:37 GMT
Hi Everyone,

Before today, design ideas for this type data were either on a few pieces of scrap paper,
or in my head.  I will eventually run a handful of these ideas side-by-side to prove which
performs best, but before that happens I wanted to bounce the problem and a few tentative
solutions off of some more experienced CouchDB users.  My hope is that people will point out
flaws in my ideas, as well as provide solutions that wouldn't have ever occurred to me.

In an attempt to centralize the problem and solutions, below is a link to a GitHub Gist that
contains a Markdown description and a few JSON document design ideas attached.

	http://gist.github.com/244559

Thanks,

--
Hector Castro