From Mark Vigeant <mark.vige...@riskmetrics.com>
Subject Lounge Issues...
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2009 19:56:20 GMT
Hey, my question never got answered so I shall pose it once more:

Ok, so now here are my problems: when I try to start smartproxy, it tells me there's no module
named "simplejson."

When I try to start dumbproxy, it tells me that /usr/bin/nginx-lounge can't open "libpcre.so.0"
because it doesn't exist. It does exist however, and so I think it's just looking in the wrong
place. I don't know how to modify that though, because when I open /usr/bin/nginx-lounge it's
just a bunch of symbols.

So my guess is that I have both files, but not in the places they should be. Could anyone
help me solve this issue?

Also, is lounge the only way to configure clusters in couchdb? Will it be automatically built
in / easier to install further down the road? I like the ease of CouchDB in all other respects
but thus far trying to configure lounge has been a major headache.

Mark Vigeant
RiskMetrics Group, Inc.