From Devon Weller <dwel...@devonweller.com>
Subject How do I get rid of a conflict on a document revision that is no longer available?
Date Sat, 21 Nov 2009 20:07:46 GMT
I have a document where the current revision is 21-xxxx.

When I look at the document _conflicts property, it says there is a
conflict with 5-xxxx.  But when I attempt to look at or delete the
document with revision 5-xxxx I get an error.  The database has been
compacted and revision 5-xxxx is no longer available.

My question is this:

How do I get rid of the conflicts property on this document since
deleting that revision does not work?

Has anyone else encountered this?

Thanks,
- Devon