From Damien Katz <dam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: all_dbs_active - what should an app do when it gets this?
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2009 21:49:01 GMT
I looked again at your crash stack traces. It's caused by a timeout
while creating the database. It looks like you are very IO bound, and
creating the databases, which is just creating a new file a writing an
initial header (< 4k), is timing out. We should probably add an
infinite timeout there to prevent this crash.

-Damien