From Sven Helmberger <sven.helmber...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: filters for _changes dont seem to work
Date Sun, 29 Nov 2009 17:39:32 GMT
slubowsky@netzero.net wrote:
> Sven Helmberger wrote:
>> You are not writing back documents with the same content, are you?
>
> No I am not. I am sending changes. What is particularly strange is that it seems to work
a few times and then stop working. Its not like it sometimes works and sometimes doesnt. Its
always a pattern of first working and then not working. Once the filter stops being called,
it doesnt get seem to be called again until I do an add document. Then the filter will again
be called a few times on updates and then stop workign again..
> Stephen
> Diet Help
> Cheap Diet Help Tips. Click here.
> http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2231/c?cp=-7-dQnR5iLG4XIhfxopX8AAAJz7PXgnlLC7u5ZtKh1zh0o-lAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYQAAAAAA=

I was just speculating that CouchDB might decide not call the filter
function for a known document content.

Regards,
Sven Helmberger