From "James R. Leek" <le...@llnl.gov>
Subject Re: CouchDB doesn't work for me, not even 0.10
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 05:32:33 GMT

>> Well, I built and installed SSL, then rebuilt erlang and couchdb, and
>> it didn't seem to help my immediate problem.  ODBC doesn't seem to
>> work for me though, but I don't think I need it.
> Yeah, no worries about that. Is all working for you now?
No, I still seem to be having some kind of problem with initialization,
or something.  Jim seemed to think it was because couchDB couldn't find
the config files.  I can't seem to fix it for the life of me.  I even
built make dev, still crashes.  My other email covers it.  I'm extremely
frustrated.

Jim