From Jeff Macdonald <macfisher...@gmail.com>
Subject all_dbs_active - what should an app do when it gets this?
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2009 22:35:12 GMT
Hi all,

I have a simple app that is creating a lot of databases. Eventually
when I get to some number of databases, I get this error
all_dbs_active on insert. I thought I just sleep (ick) and try again,
but when I went to Futon after the program was done for many minutes,
I get that error in the web interface too. So I'm rather puzzled at
what to do. I'm sure there is some config var somewhere where I can up
that limit, but I'm more interested in what the proper thing to do
when such a limit is met.

TIA

--
Jeff Macdonald