From Adam Kocoloski <>
Subject Re: Replication Status Messages
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 20:32:23 GMT
On Nov 3, 2009, at 3:23 PM, Zachary Zolton wrote:

> Howdy,
> I've been watching a push replication in Futon that's been crunching
> for a while with the following message:
> "W Processed source update #176"
> Does this mean that the remote server has process my local revisions
> up to sequence number 176? Also, should I be able to see an active
> task, or something on the replication page, for the remote server?
> Any explanations of what to look for would be greatly appreciated!
> Cheers,
> Zach

Hi Zach, that's correct, everything up to source update #176 should be
available on the target server at that point.

There's no easy way to generate a status update on the target server,
because to the target the replication just looks like a series of
normal HTTP requests.  Cheers,

View raw message