From David Leonardi <david.leona...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.10 on windows
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2009 23:43:05 GMT
installed to c:\couchdb, granted "full control" to "everyone" and ran it as
admin.
still all except the first test are failing with the
  {"error":"error","reason":"eacces"} error with the sole ecxception of one
of the tests which actually fails because an assert returns a wrong value.

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 6:47 PM, Brunjes, Lee (lmb7s) <lmb7s@virginia.edu>wrote:

> First off, the new installer is very nice and seems to work real nice on
> server 2008. Thanks.
>
> To preempt some bug reports, if you are running windows and get the
> following error on tests:
>
>  {"error":"error","reason":"eacces"}
>
> First check your folder permissions. If you can do run as admin and do the
> test suite with no errors, you should immediately be thinking that you have
> a permission issue. You may also have better results installing to a
> directory outside of program files.
>
> I will also be updating the installer page I wrote to point the user to the
> new, official 0.10, installer.
>

> -Lee

David Leonardi
Consultant