From Adam Venturella <aventure...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Authorize Replication?
Date Sun, 11 Oct 2009 00:59:17 GMT
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction:

http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Nginx_As_a_Reverse_Proxy
http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Apache_As_a_Reverse_Proxy

I should be able to setup my API for my service to pass OAuth headers
which I can handle in a file, and if Authenticated, forward the
request on to the CouchDB server.  At least that's my latest idea.
Off to test it now.