From Nathan Stott <nrst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Finding with two fields
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2009 13:21:50 GMT
You have two options.  1) use couchdb-lucene
2) emit multiple rows for each document.  something like this:
function(doc) {
    var iterDate = doc.startDate;
    var endDate = doc.endDate;
    while (iterDate < endDate) {
        emit(iterDate);
        iterDate.setDay(iterDate.getDay() + 1) // make this as fine-grained
as you like
    }
}